Tuesday, October 11, 2016

REMINISCING

More Fall Color

It has been nice to go back on this blog and look up the people we've met and the places we've been.   We are parked in a little campground in the middle of  Utah and I'll remember walking by all of the fruit trees apples, plums, and cherries along the streets.  I will remember the smell of the greenest,
freshest smelling alfalfa fields getting cut and bailed for the last time this year.  I will remember how nice the weather is here in the months of September and October.  I will remember how nice the people are that we've met in the campground here.  
Today is a little cloudy but normally there is the prettiest blue sky here.  I will remember the trails we have taken and I have really enjoyed all the colors of fall.   There are quit a few dairy farmers near here and people in this town can raise whatever animal they like horses, goats, chickens, pigs, dogs and cats.


I've enjoyed walking over to the park and hanging out.  In two weeks you can learn a lot about a little town (but not too much).  It's not to far from the other towns to hop in the truck and go shopping, do laundry or go walking for a change of pace.  I'm sure we will come back to the Paiute trail someday.
The tree next to us is still green,
and nice big looong parking spot.